TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the official website of Kathaakaar!
By visiting our website and / or purchasing from our site, you accept to comply with our terms and conditions.
By continuing, you agree with the following:
- The content of our website is subject to change without any warning before or after the modification has occurred.
- The information contained is envisioned for your general use or reference only.
- We do not guarantee the precision, suitability, or timeliness of the information, materials, and resources contained on this site. We understand that sometimes, certain details can become obsolete or inaccurate. We are not responsible, as allowed by law, for unintentional oversights concerning the accuracy of information.
- You assume all risks associated with your decision to use any of the information found on this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that your needs are fulfilled as expected by the information and the products you find.
- For all materials found on this website, we hold the copyright. The content herein may not be replicated without our explicit permission.
- If any of the materials on this site are not our original content, the relevant trademarks shall be specified.
- The unlawful use of website Please notice, will result in lawsuits for damages and criminal offenses
- Occasionally, we include links for convenience and as supplementary resources to other websites. However, we cannot be held accountable for any changes, errors, or damages incurred by external websites. Please visit them at your own risk.
- Any conflict resulting from the use or interaction of our website shall be regulated by the laws and regulations of India.